Sunday, September 6, 2015

Shery's Popped Hop - HAPPY BABY, RUSS FAMILY



I made this card for Shery's Popped Hop. Shery is very supportive of all card makers and contributes her products to many challenges. I appreciate her kindness and her many talents.

I used the embossing folder/ink/water technique inking the back of the ef, spritzing with water and then laying the paper on top and tapping lightly. When dry I stamped and heat embossed the baby image and the sentiment attached to a piece of pink cs and then mounted onto the base card.

Stamps - unknown garage sale find
Paper - SU! Confetti White, Pink Passion
Inks - Distress: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberries
Embossing Folder - SU! Chevron
Other - VersaFine, Zing Clear Embossing Powder



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely little image against that fabulous pink background, Barb ... so fabulous for Shery's new little addition! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete