Thursday, September 17, 2015

Merry Monday #171 Sentiment Focal Point


This card for Merry Monday was CASED from a video I viewed of Kylie Purtell's. I rubbed distress inks onto an acylic block and spritzed with water and placed  watercolor paper on top and lightly tapped. When the paper was completely dry I stamped the background stamp and let it dry. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed and the image was attached to two pieces of colored card stock and lastly I attached some bling.

Stamps - SU! "French Script," "Sassy Salutations"
Distress Ink - Barn Door, Evergreen Bough, Peeled Paint
Paper - 140# Watercolor Paper, SU! Real Red, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red
Other - VersaFine, Zing Clear Embossing Powder, Bling (Michael's)



6 comments:

  1. Love this .... the background looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Babs...just love your take on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background, Barb! Wow, what a gorgeous mix of colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a gorgeous smooshed background, Barb ... those festive colours are fabulous ... what a great font on the sentiment too ... a real touch of whimsy! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love that background!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful background. Showcases that sentiment perfectly.

    ReplyDelete