Sunday, September 6, 2015

CASology: Week 162 WRITE


This adorable Purple Onion stamp is the only one that came to mind for this challenge and it is my first time using it. This really is a CAS card and I started by stamping the image on a snippet of wc paper and heat embossing and using copics. I made the envelope from a MFT die cut and it was attached to the base card and then I mounted the letter. That is it - CAS.

Stamp - Purple Onion "Dear Santa"
Die - MFT 
Other - Copics, VersaFine, embossing powder
Paper - PTI white, snippets




9 comments:

  1. Simply CAS perfection and a fun use of that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so adorable, and put a huge grin on my face! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hopefully that stack of cookies will convince Santa to leave some goodies! What a fun, clever, CAS card! Great layers and interest but still CAS. Thanks for joining us at CASology, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect image for the challenge! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Babs... the envelope is an awesome idea!
    Thanks for joining us at Casology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and how you've tucked the envelope behind a corner of the note!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beyond clever, Babs!! I think this is such a winning card and just too cute both in terms of the sediment and the attached little envie!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, CAS and fabulous, Barb ... what a brilliant idea ... so clever ... and so cute! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too darn cute! I love your sweet take on the cue card word.

    ReplyDelete