Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Baa-thday




This card is being submitted to Darnell's NBUS Challenge #5 and CAS(E) this Sketch!. This cute image is NBUS which I stamped, colored and die cut. Following the sketch I used washi tape on the bottom of the base card, stamped the pink image and then the sentiment. The sheep was attached with pop-ups.

Stamp/Die - Paper Smooches "Party Posse," SU! "Work of Art"
Paper - Neenah, Michael's 110# white card stock
Ink - Copics, Memento, SU! Pink Pirouette
Other - Washi Tape, Pop-ups




http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2015/09/case-this-sketch-140.html










6 comments:

  1. This makes me smile! That's such a happy looking sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just had me laughing out loud, Barb ... it's so fun ... that leaping sheep has such a great expression on his face! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha this is just adorable! Love that little sheep and you've made a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for noticing, and then commenting, on my leaf card over at Darnell's - talk about making my day sparkle! Your little sheep is such a cutie-pie, all wooly and bouncy! Adorable!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! I love your adorable card! The sheep is super cute, and I like the pun! Big fan of washi tape so I'll have to check out the sketch... Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too darn cute. Love your sweet little critter.

    ReplyDelete