Saturday, September 19, 2015

Tag You're It! Challenge #30


This is my first entry for Tag You're It! and my inspiration came from Mary Beth Lopez's card. All of her cards are inspiring but I really liked the cupcake. I chose to use this Tim Holtz stamp which I colored with Copics and used Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents. I added the sentiment from MFT. For the tag I used a die cut that I cut so it was not so long. I also attached a cute piece of paper that has cupcakes. The two pieces were attached with ribbon and baker's twine. This was attached to a piece of white card stock, with rounded bottom, and I added some pink rhinestones.

Stamps - Stampers Anonymous "Mini Blueprints," MFT "Piece of Cake"
Ink - Copics, Memento
Paper - Neenah, snippet
Die - MFT Designer Label, Set 2
Other - Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Pink Crystals




8 comments:

  1. Love the different sized tags, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge, we hope you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card with a cool tag! I love that cupcake! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I saw this stamp and wanted it and talked myself out of it..... now you are making me wish I bout it! I LOVE this Babs! Loving the shape too! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome shape and great stamp all together such an awesome take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet cupcake and I am with Marybeth and was holding out in buying this one, that is until I saw your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun, Barb ... what a fabulous cupcake (yum!) ... and a great shape to that double layer tag! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara! I love that Tim Holtz cupcake blueprint and the colorful layer peeking out from behind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, Barb ... you won at TYI with your fab tag card ... congratulations! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete