My card making group is a part of the Sewing, Etc. club. For our October luncheon all members are asked to bring something they have made that is orange. This group of ladies are multi-talented and the Etc. part includes card making, jewelry making, knitting and quilting. The items will be diversified but I must say that the quilting items are phenomenal, so having said that a little CAS card will not get the oohs and ahhs, but it will be appreciated. So this card is one of about three or four I will share, each one showcasing a different technique.
This is a NBUS stamp set which I just received from Purple Onion. I had been admiring the flower stamp for some time and what is unique is there are four stamps that you can use in the center. So I chose the one with the most circles. As usual I stamped (no embossing) the flower and the sentiment and then colored with Copics. Glossy Accents was applied to the smaller circles in the center of the flower. After trimming the focal piece I mounted it onto the base card.
Stamps - Purple Onion "Mixed Middle Flowers," PO "Birthday Wishes"
Ink - Copics, Memento
Paper - Neenah, PTI White Card Stock
Other - Glossy Accents


Sweet and so pretty, Barb ... this sketchy bloom looks fabulous in that bold orange against all the yummy white! I'm certain your cards always go down a storm! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteJust too darn sweet....love your adorable flower, so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love that POD flower, Barb - it's one of my favourites. And I think this card is more than deserving of a few oohs and aahs! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteWe do have such similar taste, Barb...I have been eyeing that POD flower for so long! I love the rich orange color...I agree with Jen, totally worthy of oohs and aahs! It is always great to see your CASology cards...every week they are spot on!
ReplyDeleteSUPER sweet! Thanks for joining CASology Barbara, LOVE the bright happy orange!!
ReplyDelete