Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tag You're It! Challenge #31 - LEAF


For this week's inspiration tag I selected to use one single leaf, although there are two images the lighter color was stamped off.  I began by putting three shades of ink on my craft mat, spritzing with water and then placing a piece of watercolor on top, lightly tapping and letting the piece dry.  Next I stamped off the image in brown applied to the paper and then stamped in black and heat embossed.  The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed also. This piece along with I  a discontinued piece of SU cardstock were die cut and a hole punched in both pieces.  Organza ribbon and a piece of red jute were attached at the top of the tag and then I added three pieces of bling.

Stamps - SU! "Country Blessings" (very old)
Paper - 140# Watercolor, SU!l Marigold Morning
Ink - Archival Coffee Bean, VersaFine Onyx Black
SU! Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, More Mustard
Die Cut - Nestabilities Small Deckled Mega Rectangle
Other - clear embossing powder, twine, ribbon, Queen & Co. Black Goosebumps 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the leaf and fab watercolored background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background with those colors. And lovely stamped leaf too! Thanks for playing at TYI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous showcase of your pretty leaf, silhouetted atop the lovely water-coloured background! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Tag You're It gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous watercolour background to that fabulous bold leaf, Barb ... I can almost feel the autumn crunch from here! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning watercolor background for that gorgeous detailed leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful artsy feel, thank you for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete