Wednesday, September 9, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch! #139



The card I made for this challenge uses a very old, but favorite, SU! image as well as a NBUS embossing folder. I love coloring this image with Copics and in particular the pots. The image was stamped and colored. Next I embossed a second piece of white cs and then die cut the center. The embossed layer was trimmed and then I attached all three layers.

Stamps - SU!" Long-time Friend", MFT "All Occasion Sentiments"
Embossing Folder - Paper Studio "Bracket Frame"
Die - Nestabilities "Curved Rectangle"
Ink - Copics, Spica Pens, Memento
Paper - Neenah



5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Love your colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is wonderful! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this basket of pots! So beautifully colored and framed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and beautiful coloring, looks so fabulous with your white background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, so pretty, Barb ... I'm always so taken with your colouring ... the sense of texture you create is fantastic ... that basket is amazing! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete