Sunday, September 13, 2015

NBUS Challenge #5


This is my second card for Darnell's NBUS challenge. The stamp which I have not used before was purchased at a garage sale over a year ago. I colored with Copics and added Glossy Accents in the center of the flowers and the bird eggs. After trimming the image I matted it and added pink cs which I had trimmed with a border punch. The base card is printed from Lasting Impressions. I chose not to add a sentiment on the outside.

Stamp - Stampendous "Three Home Nest"
Ink - Copics, Memento
Paper - Neenah, Lasting Impressions, SU! Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Punch - EK Success


2 comments:

  1. So delightful, Barb ... as ever, your colouring is awesome ... love that you've set that whimsical little bird house amid the leafy background! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty bird village! Love the scallop frame!

    ReplyDelete