Monday, September 28, 2015

2015 Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop #3



This card features a dismantled stampin wheel from SU!, some fall decorator paper and a piece of embossed card stock and I colored with Copics.  I find as more and more cards are being submitted to Amy's bloghop less is said.  Me too.

11638805_10207927413971348_1249712840_o

23 comments:

  1. so fantastic! love those little cups :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors and design. The papers are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the row of cute cups and your colors are spot on for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patterned paper you used and the embossed panel reminds me of to-go coffee sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this fun Fall card. Love the papers you used on the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun here, Babs, love that embossed tag in the background! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the colors, those sweet mugs, and the awesome fishtail banners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, Barbara! The coloring is so fresh and fun! Perfect for the fall hop! Thanks for playing along!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...never would have guessed that those coffee mugs are from a wheel! EXcellent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious, Barb ... such a great sense of movement in those sweet cups ... p'raps they've had too much coffee!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha... Yep, mine are getting shorter, too! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is an adorable card - love the design

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes me smile. I love the happy feeling of this card! Love the colors, layers, textures, those sweet little cups, but most of all, the happiness of this card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great line up!? And so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - I LOVE everything about your card!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love those papers and the images are awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like the embossing and coloring, and design paper combination. Great card.

    ReplyDelete