This card for CAS(E) this Sketch! I have used a stencil and distress inks and a die cut. I began by masking off part of the stencil and then dabbing on two shades of distress ink. On a second piece of paper I dabbed more ink and then die cut the word, and then die cut the word again on black foam. I attached the focus piece onto a piece of white card stock and then adhered some black and orange bling.
Stencil - Artplorations "Leaf Prints"
Ink - Distress Ink Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey
Die - Paper Smooches "thanks"
Paper - PTI white card stock
Other - bling from my stash, black foam


Oh, Babs! If this isn't smashing, I don't know what is! I LOVE it! It's a winner in my book. I am so going to copy your idea of doing my word dies in black foam as a behinder ~ it makes it look like a wood veneer word! I am pinning this one so I don't forget!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteI agree it does look like wood veneer. :) BBB
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteOh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteSo striking, Barb ... like Darnell, I thought you'd cut the thanks from wood ... it's gorgeous and so perfect with the leaves! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, graphic card and the word die is such a stand-out!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty...love those fabulous leaves!
ReplyDelete