This is an old stamp that I have had and used a lot, but I think I sold it because it can't be found. I did find a stamped image in my UFO box and colored it with Copics in fall colors. I matted the image onto kraft paper and attached some hemp cord onto the back and then mounted onto the dsp. Next I attached the cut up stamped sentiment. These pieces were matted on kraft paper and then to the base card.
Stamps - Garfield (unknown), PTI "Latte Love" (sentiment)
Paper - Neenah, SU! Crumb Cake, Michael's white card stock, snippet of coffee paper
Inks - Memento, Copics
Other - MFT Hemp cord, mounting tape


SO FUN!! I love this image, too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card, Babs, where would coffee be without Garfield! Happy hopping!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun stamp! Adorable card!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun creation with a sweet image! Happy hopping!
ReplyDeleteOh GarKiKi. Love this card.
ReplyDeleteyou gotta love Garfield! so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun image! That Garfield cracks me up every time. I even have a Garfield coffee mug, come to think of it! This is a really fun card. Just love it. Bev
ReplyDeleteWhat a great image of Garfield!! There are mornings when we all feel like that and need that cup of joe to get us going.
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love Garfield?! Great card!
ReplyDeleteAdorable....just too darn cute.
ReplyDeleteOh, how fun is that?! Love that adorable Garfield image!
ReplyDeleteWhat's better than a Garfield coffee card! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteTake Care!
Michele
OMG love the image you used. So Cute!!
ReplyDeleteHeehee. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHa! Awesome card!! So cute and funny!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE Garfield and your fun card!
ReplyDeleteBarbara I love Garfield and what a great true scene!
ReplyDeleteHahaha .. so fun, Barb ... what a fabulous card! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteHa! Too cute!
ReplyDeletegotta love garfield! fun card!
ReplyDeleteToo darn cahute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card and love the patterned paper you used! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie
ReplyDeletesuper cute
ReplyDeleteGarfield with a cup of coffee, a treasure to keep!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Love Garfield ♥
ReplyDeleteWow - too cute! Great image!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMandy
wmlacroix.blogspot.com
Cute Garfield! He really needs that coffee, doesn't he?
ReplyDeleteThat image is hilarious, perfect for this hop!
ReplyDeletePerfect just perfect. Love Garfield.
ReplyDeletelove Garfield! so super cute!
ReplyDeletelololol! Oh how I loved Garfield back in the day... your card is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute image - LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove Garfield, cute card and great background paper.
ReplyDelete