
This card was made especially for Darnell's NBUS challenge #2. I am quite certain this is a glamour shot of Hammy taken in Darnell's back yard. He is probably thinking about the next design he will share with his mistress. What do you think?
The stamp is NBUS and I bought it a year ago when the local stamp store closed its doors, really wasn't that crazy about the set but I do feel this is a good drawing of Hammy. The image was stamped onto neenah cs and colored with copics. Then I embossed and die cut the piece of SU! paper and die cut a second piece of neenah. Hammy was mounted onto these two pieces and then all was placed on this neat piece of MFT paper. The sentiment is Paper Smooches.
Stamp - Inky Antics - "Forest Critters" NBUS, Paper Smooches "Chit Chat"
Paper - Neenah, SU!, MFT
Ink - Memento, Copics
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug (1 of 4, unknown name)
Die Cut - MFT "Pierced Circle," MFT "Jumbo Fishtail Banner"
.jpg)
Super cute card and it's perfect for Darnell's challenge.
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you, I have got one very becited hamster jumping up and down in his cage over this special post and card you made for us, Barb!! We both remember the day the artist came to sketch his portrait. He was such a good boy and sat there for hours without twitching a whisker. I think you can see in his eyes a little bit that he really had to go potty there at the end!
ReplyDeleteBless you for making this beautiful card to showcase Hammy's portrait! We had no idea the artist had even sold the work to Inky Antics so this is very, very special!! Thank you, friend, for this treat and for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell
I've so enjoyed catching up with all your posts and fab cards, Barb ... I just loved the snowman being squashed by all those delicious paper pieced gifts, such a delight ... and then to finish with an awesome glamour shot of Hammy for Darnell ... wow ... he (and Darnell) with treasure this adorable portrait always ... it's adorable! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so so cute! I love your adorable little hamster.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, and a perfect Card for Darnell's challenge!
ReplyDelete