Monday, September 8, 2014

Seize the Birthday: Black and White



 This card is for the challenge at Seize the Birthday and the topping is black and white. I chose this silhouette image and stamped it with versafine,  heat embossed it and trimmed. Next I selected two pieces of Lasting Impressions paper and the sentiment from Avery Elle. I trimmed the sentiment tag and added a black embellishment.

Paper - SU! Whisper White, Lasting Impressions
Ink - Versafine
Stamp - Unity "Good Day Sunshine," Avery Elle "Party Animal" (sentiment)
Other - embossing powder, corner rounder, SU! candy dots, mounting tape


3 comments:

  1. Really fun image! I love it done in black and white. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you skewed the panels, and did a fab job on the challenge of black and white! You've got lots of texture here, with the stripes, and gingham, and silhouette.

    Hey, thanks so much for leaving love at my blog. I always enjoy your comments...it feels like you're right here with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this is about at cute as they come. I love your adorable image!!!

    ReplyDelete