
This card is being submitted to CAS(E) this Sketch but I will send it to the daughter of dear friends. Lisa is forty years old and battling cancer and I try to send her a card once a month. Today's note from her mom says she is not doing well so I will get this card mailed tomorrow.
I stamped the image and colored with Prismacolor pencils and it was nice to have the smoothness to play with, I also used a blender pen. After fussy cutting I attached the bird, using mounting tape, to a strip with the sentiment. The base paper is SU! sahara sand and the embossed white cs is a folder from Paper Studios. I attached some jute twine and a few pieces of crystal bling.
Stamp - Unity "Frosty Mornings...", Paper Smooches - "Chit Chat"
Paper - SU! Sahara Sand, Staples white cardstock
Embossing Folder - Paper Studio "Woodgrain"
Prismacolor pencils
Other - rhinestone bling, jute twine, mounting tape
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2014/09/case-this-sketch-93.html
.jpg)
Barb, what a lovely card ... beautifully coloured little bird, lovely texture and just the right amount of bling! So perfect to lift the spirits of your dear friends' daughter ... sending prayers that she finds relief and comfort from her battle. Anita :)
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteWonderful take on the sketch! I love how you colored the bird!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bird and your coloring is amazing. Really makes for a sweet card.
ReplyDelete