Monday, September 8, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch! #91




This baby card is for CAS(E) this sketch!  People do spring cleaning and for the past few weeks I have been doing craft cleaning and trying to recycle/repurpose images or paper I have colored. This image was sitting in the "Finish" box so this is it. The image as always was stamped with memento ink on neenah paper and colored with copics and then die cut. The designer paper is SU! and the yellow is a snippet of swiss dots embossed paper. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed. Now that the card has been photographed I wish I had rounded the bottom corners.

Stamp - SU!, sentiment had no name
Paper - Neenah, SU!, snippet
Other - Memento ink, Copics, embossing power, circle die cut

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea for the sketch. Your focal point is perfectly colored and just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep, this elephant is SO cute! What a fun feel with the stripes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cute guy, isn't he? Great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, well done, Barb! I love it when something from the waiting box speaks to you just when a challenge comes along that it will work with! It's perfect for the sketch and really, really adorable!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little elephant...I love that it is the star of your card. So fun.

    ReplyDelete