Sunday, September 21, 2014

ATCAS - Challenge #48 - "CUDDLY'




It was easy to find an image for ATCAS's challenge with the code word of cuddly. I selected this cute image from Lili of the Valley and colored it with copics and added some glossy accents to the hearts and flowers. This image as well as the base card were die cut with Lil Inkers stitched rectangle die. The colored image was matted with a piece of pink paper. The sentiment was stamped and trimmed.

Stamp - LOTV Sketch Pad #2 printed image, PTI Happy For You
Ink - Copic Markers, Memento
Die Cut - Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Die
Paper - Michael's white and pink cardstock
Other - Glossy Accents



6 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet, Barb ... such a fabulous image (beautifully coloured, as ever) ... it couldn't get any more cuddly! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Barbara, what sweet, cuddly and tender card, beautiful work.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stitched mats sandwiching the pink one really work great with your cuddly and beautifully colored image, Barb!! Don't you wish you had a dime commission for every Lil' Inkers stitched die that's been/being sold??? Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best CUDDLY image ever! I just love your coloring too. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute image. I love it and I love how you colored it so beautifully. The sentiment is perfect with it, too. So glad you joined us ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think cards get much more cuddly than yours, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete