Tuesday, September 9, 2014

CASology Week 112 THREE




This is a special card for a friend of the mister and I am submitting it to CASology's theme of three. Paul will be 95 tomorrow and 125 friends will be attending his birthday party.  You would never think he was 95, maybe mid 80's. He golfs once or twice a week, walks constantly and he square dances. This must be the secret to longevity. Cal, aka the mister, asked me to make a card for Paul so I tied it into this challenge. There are three balloons, three different papers and there are three layers.

Paper - PTI, SU!
Dies - MFT
Stamp - Paper Smooches
Other - baker's twine, versafine, corner rounder

12 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card. He is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN burst of colorful balloons!!! Yay, they say celebrate! Thansk for joining us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will love it!

    ps- Where I live we barely get any rain at all -- thanks for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND there are three es in the word celebrate which is divisible by three! There (which is an anagram of three), now you get the prize for triples on a card, Barb!! And what a cute card it is! I love the pp on the balloons! OMG, to be that old and still have active! How blessed is Paul?!! We have a lady here who owns a nursery and still does a weekly column for the local paper on succulents. They just had her in the paper celebrating her 105th birthday! What?! Check her out, her name is Ruth Bancroft. It's a funny old crapshoot life that ends for some far to young, ends in bad health and misery for some, and is long and virile for others. Even they would prolly say "Life is too short!" lol. Here's to many more for all of us!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up. What are three es - I got it. I looked up Ruth Bancroft and looked at a YouTube slide show and then forwarded it to my 82 year old card making friend who is into gardening. Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  5. I'm sure your 95 year old friend will love this fun card - it's definitely got a 'young' vibe to it so will be perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's wonderful that your DH friend still does so much at 95 ! Golf twice a week ...what a blessing! Your card is darling. I bet the walking is key to his good health! I better start!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I can't think of a cuter way to tell someone happy birthday on number 95! I know he's going to love it too!. Love the way you did the number balloons!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card for a guy who still has fun at 95!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...what a wonderful card and good for Paul!!! How was the party???

    ReplyDelete