Saturday, September 20, 2014

CASology: Week 113 GRASS




Sometimes ideas for a card come easily and sometimes the card comes together quickly and then a smudge appears. This is attempt no. 2 for this card for CASology's theme of grass. The stamp is a very old SU! and I doubt I would part with it because it is strictly masculine and we always have a need for a masculine card.  After stamping on white neenah I colored with copics and put a small amount of wink of stella in the cloud area. The sentiment is also SU!. The image was mounted onto a second piece of white cs. Almost easy peasy.

Stamp - SU! Noble Deer, sentiment SU! set unknown
Ink - Memento, Copics
Paper - Neenah
Other - Wink of Stella, mounting tape





6 comments:

  1. How pretty. This evokes such calmness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A serene woodland scene. Your grass is perfection! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Almost easy peasy." I LOVE THAT! :) You are right, that is a great masculine image -- a definite keeper in the stash. Your card is fabulous, your coloring is beautiful. So glad you joined us at CASology, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, a wonderful masculine card, Barb, so beautifully coloured ... you did those majestic deer proud! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scene, and perfect for a masculine card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card and what a sweet scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete