
I am submitting this card to Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #127. I love this image and once I finished the card the cute figues made me think of a German Christmas card . The image was stamped and colored with copics and then I die cut the design and die cut a piece of textured red cs. I used stickles on the coat and hat pom pom, a gelly roll pen on the wings and lantern, and liquid applique on the snow. I attached the image with mounting tape onto the red mat. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed using white embossing powder. The image was attached to a piece of Kraft paper.
Stamps - Stampendous "Little Angels", Saavy Stamps, "Dashing Through the Snow"
Paper - Neenah, SU! Kraft, Snippet of red
Inks - Memento, Copic Markers, VersaFine
Die Cut - Lil Inkers "Stitched Rectangles"
Other - Diamond Stickles, Liquid Applique, Gelly Roll Silver, Gold, mounting tape, white embossing powder
.jpg)
What a precious image! Love the crisp, clean design!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a delightful image, Babs! I love how you've colored it and put it in the stitched mats! Thank you for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable, Barb ... and so beautifully coloured and detailed! Reminds me of the illustrations in a book I had when I was young ... lovely memories, thanks! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a precious image! Beautifully colored and detailed. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteI love this little stamp as well. I used it in my first 12 kits ...kit! Love the way you colored and framed it......so sweet! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYour image is adorable, lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteJust adorable! I love your pair of cuties pies!
ReplyDelete