Tuesday, September 16, 2014

CAS(E) THIS SKETCH! #92




I needed to make a masculine get well card so decided to go with a fall theme and chose this layout for the current Cas(e) this sketch! challenge. For a few weeks I have been working on Christmas cards and for the past few weeks we have been suffering under high temps and high humidity in San Diego. Next week is fall but I do not feel it in the air or see it in the tree leaves. Fall is my favorite season because I like the clothes, corduroy, sweaters and boots, not to mention cooler weather.
For this card I chose some snippets of paper in fall colors and then stamped them, heat embossed and fussy cut. The banner was die cut and the sentiment stamped and heat embossed.

Stamp - Unity "Grateful, "Owl" (sentiment)
Paper - SU! Naturals Ivory, snippets
Die - MFT "Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax"
Ink - Versafine
Other - mounting tape (center leaf), embossing folder, corner rounder



5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those leaves! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DP on those leaves is gorgeous, Barb ... such a great depiction of autumn! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those patterned paper leaves are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These leaves are gorgeous. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful take on this sketch...your leaves are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete