
I completed this card a couple of days ago but did not want to post so many cards at once. Then yesterday came and went but I had fun watching grandson #1 who turns 8 next week. We played Racko with grandpa which is a great game that teaches kids about numbers, and then we painted rocks. Before long it was time to get him returned to his mom at work. The mister and I waited from 9 to 3:30 for a repairman to come fix the A/C and then he left at 5:30. So it is a new dayhttp://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/2014/07/stringing-along-more-birthday-wishes.html and this card needs to be posted. Blah, blah, blah - I am babbling.
Once again I used the EF/distress ink/water technique - give it a try. When the paper was completely dry I stamped the images and the sentiment. This was mounted onto marigold morning and then the base of the card is baja breeze. The sentiment is from a new set I just ordered from SU! and I like the style of font.
Stamp - My Favorite Things, SU! Sassy Salutations
Embossing Folder - SU! Honeycomb
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass,, Spiced Marmalade, Evergreen Bough, Memento
Paper - Neenah, SU! Baja Breeze, Marigold Morning
.jpg)
You know I love seeing you use this stamped embossing folder technique, Barb ... this is fabulous! Lovely image, too! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteI also tried this technique - but your card looks way better than mine! Jo x dottypuddingdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteKeep playing with this technique it is so much fun.
Delete