
This card was made for CAS(E) this Sketch. I began by using the distress ink/embossing folder/water technique which I really enjoy using. When dry I stamped the sentiment on the honeycomb paper. A strip of black cardstock was attached on the left. I inked and heat embossed the bee image and with a paint brush and water I colored with distress ink and Inka-Gold and matted this piece with apricot appeal paper. Using mounting tape I attached the bee strip to the honeycomb piece and then lastly mounted on the the base piece of apricot appeal.
Stamp - Unity "All Hail the Queen Bee"
Embossing Folder - SU! Honeycomb
Ink - Distress Spiced Marmalade, Versafine, Vica Inka-Gold
Paper - Neenah, SU! Black, Apricot Appeal
What a cool bee image, Barb ... the soft effect of the inking on the honeycomb embossing folder is gorgeous, Barb ... love how the ink pools! Still haven't tried that technique ... yet! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, I love the bees and the honeycomb background!!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a fabulous take on the sketch!
ReplyDelete