.jpg)
Some weeks the cue word is easier than others. When I saw run I thought of granddaughter Kiera age 2 1/2 who runs everywhere and all the time. Last year the other grandmother gave her a pair of hot pink high top tennies and they were the cutest. I knew I had a pair of tennies but they were not high tops and when I went to stamp them with pigment ink I did not have a bright enough shade of pink. Idea scrapped. So I chose paint running down the pail and I used this stamp which is one of my favorites. About three weeks ago the cue word was glow and I probably spent 3 - 4 hours on a design and it did not come together.
I cut an aperature on the front of the base card and did some line work with a copic multiliner pen. On a second piece of neenah cardstock I stamped the image and heat embossed and colored with copics. The sentiment was stamped and colored on the bottom of this paper and then I attached it to the inside of the base card. I drew some more paint dribbles and colored them.
Stamp - Unity "You Color My World"
Paper - Neenah
Ink - Copics, copic liner pen, Versafine
Other - embossing powder


What a fabulous take on the Cue Card, Barb ... the vibrant red against the grey pot is brilliant ... it sings to my renovating heart! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Anita you are so sweet. I asked the mister if it looked to similar to blood but he assured me no. Smart man. (sometimes)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the running paint so much! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card.
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, and brilliant take on the cue word. I can see why you love that image because it is just darling, and the window part is so fun. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I've been missing so many posts again and not able to comment on all of them, but I just had to poke my head in the door on this one on my way out, Barb. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I don't know if they've had the winners post yet, but these are sure winners in my book!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDelete