
This card is for ATCAS challenge of celebrate. Many birthdays in my family in the month of August but all are males so this will be for a friend who turns 80 in September. The image was stamped on white cardstock and then die cut with a Lil Inkers rectangle die. Next I stamped the cake on five additional pieces of paper, which I cut and glued onto the main image. The candle was colored and I used Copic pink and yellow At You Spica. I mounted this onto a pink piece of paper and with mounting tape attached to the base white card stock. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed. Lastly I rounded the corners.,
Stamp - Unity "Party, Party, Party," Paper Smooches "Sentiment Stamps"
Paper - snippets, Staples white card stock
Die - Lil Inkers Rectangle
Other - Versafine, At You Spica pens, mounting tape. embossing powder
.jpg)
Hi Barbara! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting.
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful. I was looking through your posts and have to say you are great at CAS cards.
TFS
Carole
Super cute card. I love all the pinks.
ReplyDeleteGreat paper piecing. The cake looks yummy in these colours x
ReplyDeleteWhat fun, Barb ... that tilted paper pieced cake is fabulous in these delicious pinks! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara, I love your card, just perfect for a lady of a certain age!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a lovely comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx