
The concept for this card for ATCAS came easily and I knew which stamp I would use. I made a sketch and let it sit for a day and then grabbed some cloud cardstock but I did not like the color of the sky. Before stamping the mouse/balloon I cut the stamp into two pieces and separated the flowers. Then I stamped the mouse onto a post-it and cut it out and placed it onto a piece of white cardstock . Distress ink was applied around a cloud die in a circular motion and when the ink was dry I stamped the mouse/balloon with Memento ink. On a second piece of white cs I cut an aperature and then stamped the flowers and trimmed the paper. The mouse and flowers were colored with copics. I cut the balloon from a piece of red paper and fussy cut it and applied with glue. The flower piece was attached to the bottom piece with mounting tape. I also applied Wink of Stella on the flowers. I chose not to put a sentiment on the card front.
Stamp - Penny Black "hugs!"
Ink - Memento, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Die Cuts - Nestabilites Circles, MFT Cloud Trio
Other - Copics, At You Spica, Wink of Stella, mounting tape
.jpg)
Now talk about cute...just too darn cute. I love your sweet images and that little mouse is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHi Barb. So cute! I love that the mouse is scattering flowers from the balloon! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Barb ... your gorgeous card brought a wide smile to my face! It's so adorable ... love the cascade of sweet blooms the cute mouse is scattering from his basket! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the CUTEST thing ever! What a delightful card! Beautiful stamping and great design! :)
ReplyDeleteJust love this adorable card :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous card, such a sweet image and lovely design.
ReplyDeletePauline
x
Oh, this is just delightful! Makes me smile :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute - love your sky. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.
ReplyDeleteKaren x
What a total burst of absolute cuteness!! Love it, so well done and so very impressive!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful card, I love that little guy and the tinny weeny flowers are so so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Seriously brilliant! Way to go being brave and cutting that stamp, Barb! The effect of the flowers being tossed from the balloon inside the circle is priceless!! If you didn't win recognition for this, you were robbed! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDelete