Wednesday, July 23, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #85





This card is for CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #85.  The image was stamped on watercolor paper heat embossed and colored with copics and I dabbed silver in the center of the two larger flowers. I fussy cut the flowers and used mounting tape to attach onto a piece of neenah paper and then stamped the sentiment. This was attached onto a piece of pixie pink paper and then a second piece of neenah.

Stamps - Unity "Bundle of Care," Precious Remembrance " Positive Thoughts"
Paper - Neenah, SU! Pixie Pink, water color
Ink - Versafine, Memento "Cottage Ivy"
Copics
Other - embossing powder, mounting tape, silver Sakura Gelly Roll pen



7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I love the cluster of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful and elegant! Love this Babs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing take on this challenge. I am calling this one the winner! So sweet and just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comments on my cards Kim.

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the cute cluster of flowers in the center! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, Barb ... this posy of sweet blooms is so beautifully coloured it looks dimensional! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete