Sunday, July 6, 2014

One Layer Simplicity Challenge - #7 WAVE THE FLAG

OLS

I am not sure if I have done a one-layer challenge before and as such I don't know if this is the correct logo. The challenge is your country's flag colors and mine are USA's red, white and blue. I have taken a photo of my inspiration which is a tee shirt I bought on vacation in May.


The image was stamped onto PTI white cardstock with Memento ink. With a liner pen I made stripes on the flip flops and colored with distress markers. That is it.



Stamp - Unity "Flip Flop Happy"
Memento ink, Distress Markers - Stormy sky, Festive Berries, Mustard Seed
PTI white cardstock, Copic multi liner pen






6 comments:

  1. So fun, Barb ... crisp and fresh and so deliciously CAS ... and yep, that looks like the right logo! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my...you are such a busy bee card maker these days. This is just too darn cute and I would love a pair in each color please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your kind comments on my cards Kim.

      Delete
  3. What a sweet card. The sentiment works perfectly and the image looks fantastic in the midst of all the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun when a card design pops in your head and the spark is some object that you own? I love it when that happens! Your little flip flops are so fun, Barb, and I love your bright patterns and colors! Also, way to go making an OLC (with the correct logo!)!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete