For this week's CASology I used a NBUS stamp set and a folder. The donut and sentiment were stamped with versafine, heat embossed and colored with copics. First I went to google and looked up donuts and selected the brightest pink copics I had and put on glossy accents. My personal preference for a donut would be a maple bar or a glazed but a pink cake donut is certainly more colorful. After coloring I used a square die cut and then mounted it onto white cs and the NBUS embossing folder.
Stamps - Unity "Donut Be Sad"
Die Cut - MFT "Stitched Squares"
Embossing Folder - SU! "On Point"
Ink - Versafine, Copics
Other - white cs, Neenah, mounting tape, Glossy Accents
.jpg)
So cute and sweet. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology
ReplyDeleteYum! This is sure a pretty donut!
ReplyDeleteCute pun, and fabulous mini donut. I suppose that there can not be too many calories in such a small treat? Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteWho can be sad with a donut! This will cheer someone up in no time! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat Ardyth said! This is a great design, Barb! Great use of your NBUS, too!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteLove the cute sentiment and pink icing...although I'm not too sure if I'd be happy with a mini donut! Full size would definitely be my preference!
ReplyDeleteYummy, Barb ... so deliciously cute! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteClever, punny and so yummy looking!!! Love the sentiment and that triangle embossed background looks so cool with this design!!! Excellently done - I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteTaunya Butler
daisiesgirl.com
This is just too cute.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane
This is yummy and cute! Hope you are doing well! Taking a break?
ReplyDelete