Sunday, February 8, 2015

CAS(E) this sketch! #109



I made this card for CTS #109 and began by using a piece of leftover background paper I had made in a class I taught. I stamped and heat embossed the butterfly and then die cut. The left side of the front panel I attached SU! daffodil delight and designer paper. After attaching the butterfly with mounting tape I stamped the sentiment. I used a gelly roll pen on parts of the butterfly.

Paper - Staples white card stock, SU! Daffodil Delight cs,  DD dsp, snippet of background paper
Stamp and Die cut - MFT "Winged Beauties"
Other - Gelly roll pen, mounting tape, Versafine, embossing powder



3 comments:

  1. Your butterfly is so very pretty, Barb ... reminds me of warm spring days ... oh wait, we had one today ... with butterflies! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Looks like a winner to me. Enjoy the beautiful weather we have been blessed with . Or do you have a bit of fog, I am sure it will burn off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete