Friday, February 13, 2015

Paper Smooches: 2.9 Valentine



This valentine card was made for grandson Jake, age 5. I have not used this PS stamp set before and had fun adding some grass and using kid-type colors. On neenah cs I stamped the images and then used copics. There are four layers of paper but no bling, not for Jake. I chose to put the die cut heart with the sentiment. I decided that Jake now in kindergarten would not appreciate a girly type valentine and this was as boyish as I could design. Thank goodness PS stamp sets are "kid friendly."

Stamps - "Cuteasaurus," Sentiment Sampler"
Paper - Neenah, snippets
Ink - Memento, Copics
Other - Copic Multiliner
Die Cut - Lil Inkers





4 comments:

  1. Jake is going to love this cool and brightly colored kid-card, Barb! He is going to think YOU rock!! Sorry, I've been absent for so long! I hope you are doing well! Happy Valentine's Day! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is great for a boy. Love the bright colors and the rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and colourful and perfect for a young boy, Barb ... Jake must've loved it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete