Sunday, February 1, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #171



I made this card for Freshly Made Sketches.  The image was stamped and colored with copics and then die cut and then attached to a second piece of die cut paper. I chose three pieces of paper to make the fish tales. All pieces were attached to the base card. The image was mounted with mounting tape and I rounded the bottom corners. I stamped the sentiment inside the card.

Stamp - Penny Black "Found Love," SU! sentiment
Paper - Neenah, Lasting Impressions
Ink - Memento, Copics
Dies - Nestabilities: Circles, Lacey Circles




6 comments:

  1. Super cute. I love the colors you used and that adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful! Wonderful colors and that frog image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Is darling inside and out! Beautiful take on the sketch,love that little frog and the sentiment! Enjoy the beautiful weather this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little frog. And I love how he's caught a heart. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Barb ... an adorable wee frog hooking his sweetheart ... and a fabulous punny sentiment! Lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable!! This frog is perfectly colored and so sweet! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete