Monday, February 2, 2015

ATCAS: Hugs & Kisses



I chose this Penny Black stamps which is one of my favorites. The tag has little x's on it so I thought the sentiment of "hugs" was fitting. The image was stamped and colored with copics. Wink of Stella was used on the rose, tag and cheeks. I die cut the image with a circle die and then die cut the pink with a lacey circle die. I used a piece of organza ribbon and stamped the image and used a punch and added two pink crystals.

Stamp - Penny Black, "Looking at You", MFT "Occasion Sentiments"
Ink - Memento, Copics
Dies - Nestabilities Circles, Lacey Circles
Punch - SU!
Other - Wink of Stella, Prima Crystals (NBUS)
Paper - Lasting Impressions, Neenah

5 comments:

  1. Such an adorable wee bear, Barb ... so beautifully coloured, as ever! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling image and I love your scalloped circle! Beautiful coloring, too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Gorgeous little image and a beautiful design. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet and so adorable!! So well done - the background is so perfect for this image and you have colored it so well!! I am really impressed and love this card!!! Have a super happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Love the pink BG :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete