
The cue word for CASology is monochrome and I chose to use kraft paper. This image is the cutest teddy bear I think I have ever seen. The stamp was given to my card making group by some one who use to make cards and this stamp says copyright 1981. Kraft paper seemed like a logical choice of paper and color. I stamped teddy and the sentiment in Memento rich cocoa and then used a brown colored pencil to highlight the shaded areas. Using a SU! tag topper I cut the image and a second piece of paper and rounded the corners. For the base card I used Kraft paper, the stamp and Versamark, and then attached the tag and some baker's twine.
Stamp - Funny Business, sentiment unknown
Paper - SU! Kraft, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, Versamark
Punch - SU!, corner rounder
Other - twine, Prismacolor brown pencil, mounting tape
.jpg)
So adorable, Barb ... the kraft monochrome is perfect with this little guy ... all wam and cosy! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so great, Barb! That awesome bear looks like Every Man after Thanksgiving dinner! lol! Love it!! Enjoy your Sunday! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThis is a really cute image, and I like how you used it as a focal point as well as a background. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteBabs, this is too cute! I love how you have created subtle texture in the background with that beary gorgeous stamp! I absolutely love this card, and it is such a fabulous take on the cue. Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration and for joining us at CASology this week. I always learn something new after visiting your blog!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of you Hazel.
Deleteadorable card...love that you kept it simple with the kraft....
ReplyDeletenike free 3.0 sale Wang sister looked into nike free 3.0 online the cell is still looking at himself reluctant to nike free 3.0 australia leave, sale nike free 3.0 sale Fifi hands on his mouth and shouted, go back, I will miss you. cheap at nike free 3.0 sale this time nike free 3.0 sale just to be turned suddenly heard shouting sale affectionate.
ReplyDelete