
This card is for ATCAS with the code word of geometric. I played with another idea and then I cleaned my sponges and I always clean them on a clean sheet of card stock because you never know what will appear. This colored piece is what I came up with so I found this NBUS stamp set and randomly placed the circular flowers. The paper was set aside for a couple of days and today I set about to make a card and it took a lot of time but I cut the piece into a 4 x 4 square and positioned it onto another piece of white card stock. Next I had to find a sentiment, first I looked at dies but then I found this very old SU! set and decided I would make a Hanukkah card for some new friends who are Jewish. I am sure she will appreciate a handmade card as she makes jewelry.
In posting this card I inadvertently deleted my last post which is a card for CAS and so now I will have to go back and resubmit the card because I don't know how and could not figure out how to retrieve it.
So I cleaned two sponges that held distress ink and moved them in a circular motion. I stamped the flowers with black ink. Next I chose the base card stock and centered and stamped the sentiment. The image was adhered with mounting tape and I added a little bling and Wink of Stella.
Paper - Staples white card stock
Ink - Distress Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp! Favorite Flowers, SU! Happy Everything
Other - mounting tape, crystal bling, Wink of Stella
.jpg)
Brilliant! Barb, those sketchy circles over the sponge-cleaned-card are just fabulous ... love it! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteBarb, I love your circles! What a great use of something that most people would just throw away - and look what they would have missed. Genius! So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week and I am sure you new friend will love this card
ReplyDeleteJaydee
How creative to use your leftovers to make this beautiful card! Works beautifully!
ReplyDeleteGoodness, you've been so creative and I've been so absent for too long. I've not enough time to comment on each post tonight, Barb, but I've scrolled through and enjoyed every single one!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDelete