Wednesday, August 27, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch! #89






This card for CAS(E) this Sketch uses some NBUS and some materials I will call leftover. Typically I stamp and/or color images more than once and then they are placed in a box. For this card I retried this stamped and bleach colored image. The image I borrowed from a friend and since then purchased my own when it was on sale. The sentiment is from an older SU! set but I had not used this particular stamp. I matted the flower image onto black cs using a NBUS Mini  Perfect Layers set which was given to me this weekend when friends visited. And lastly I used this NBUS textured paper that I purchased at the MFT store while on vacation. So guess you can call this a card of firsts.
  
Paper - SU! Kraft & Black, MFT beige texture
Stamps -Stampendous Flower Fields, SU! Wonderful Words
Ink - Memento
Other - household bleach, paint brush, mounting tape

5 comments: