Monday, August 25, 2014

CASOLOGY - JAVA Week 109




This card is for CASology and the cue word is JAVA. The stamps are from Purple Onion Design which were stamped onto Neenah paper and colored with copics. This piece was die cut and mounted onto a second piece of card stock and the sentiment was stamped.

Paper - Neenah
Inks - Memento and Copic markers
Stamps - Purple Onion Designs "Cups of Joy"

Note: In submiting my most recent post I inadvertently deleted this card so I am resubmitting it - hope it works.




8 comments:

  1. Love this! That stamp is just the best as is your colouring! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meghan for nominating my card. I left a reply on your latest CASology card.

      Delete
  2. Barbara, I wondered where it went! I know I commented before how much I love this card...and this stamp from Purple Onion Designs...it is a great Christmas card and I plan to CASE your card as soon as possible! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for finding me Judy. I kept looking at the clock and hoping time would not slip by. As always thanks for your kind comments.

      Delete
  3. Lovely rich holiday colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got this redone in time, Barb ... shame you had to, but it did give us another chance to see your card again! Loved it the first time ... love it just as much this time! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors you've used are brilliant! So rich and deep : ) Beautiful card! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright, pretty stack of cups!

    ReplyDelete