For CAS(E) this Sketch the challenge is "Tag You're It." I think this is my first challenge where I have made a Christmas card. My supply of holiday paper is unexciting so I stopped by JoAnn's and their supply was equally as poor. I remember last year I went on a quest to find holiday paper in August and it was pathetic. The next choice to find paper is to find a stamp/craft store but they are quickly disappearing from our area. So for this card I used white cardstock, kraft cardstock and paper scraps.
The die cut tag is kraft paper. I stamped and fussy cut the two trees on paper scraps and cut the trunks from brown snippets and attached to the trees. The sentiment was stamped and then I added the snow drops, red bling and baker's twine. The white cardstock was embossed with a wood grain folder. The tag was attached to the wood grain and that was attached to the kraft base.
Paper - SU! Kraft, Whisper White
Embossing Folder - Paper Studio Wood Grain
Die - PTI Tag Sale #8
Stamp - Purple Onion, sentiment unknown
Other - Memento ink, bakers twine, mounting tape, glue

.jpg)
What a fun Christmas card, Barb ... yummy background texture, the touches of snow on the trees are fab ... and I love the co-ordinating twine! Haven't made a single Christmas card either! Anita :)
ReplyDelete