Friday, February 13, 2015

CASology: Week 133 - LOVE



One last Valentine card for the year. For this card I used a previously die cut mask and used distress ink. When the ink was dry I stamped and heat embossed the key and stamped the sentiment. I used a decorative corner rounder on all four corners and then attached to the base card with mounting tape.

Stamp - Michael's (three masculine stamps). Technique Tuesday (sentiment)
Ink - Versafine, Distress Ink Festive Berries
Paper - Staples white cs
Other - corner rounder, embossing powder, mounting tape

5 comments:

  1. What a cute play on words, and I really love your sponged heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops--forgot to say thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've made that heart all texture-y, Barb ... seems I could just reach out and touch it! Fun sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I know how hard the ink blending is, but you nailed. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Oh Babs!! That heart is awesome. I love how you add that key inside the heart. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete