
This card for CASology I used an old set from Our Craft Lounge, and all four stamps are from this set. I stamped the images and stamped off the steam, and then colored with copics. I used Glossy Accents on the flowers. After trimming the card stock I used a corner punch and then attached this piece to the base card using mounting tape.
Stamp Set - Our Craft Lounge "Tea Time"
Ink - Memento, Copics
Punch - EK Success
Paper - Neenah
Other - Glossy Accents, mounting tape
.jpg)
Beautiful. I love the colors you used.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, this is amazing!!! Love your Shading, and pretty turquoise too! Thanks for joining CASology, always love seeing you here!!!!
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, I will be in Carlsbad next week!!! Pretty close to you lady!!!
We will be at the Carlsbad by the Sea Resort Hotel...we are taking our boy to Legoland...and hanging out.
Yes very close. My grandsons (5 & 8) love Legoland and last year had a years pass. Hope you are safe and dry. No rain here just beautiful weather. ☺️
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty, Barb ... the colour combo is fabulous ... hmmm, good idea ... a cup of tea ... soon! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just wonderful. I love how you colored the teapot and cup. They are so realistic, and your sentiment is just perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteLovely Babs! Such a gorgeous choice of colours for the pot and cup too! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteOh, I wish I had that tea set! Your color choices are beautiful, and I love the steam coming from the tea pot...I can feel the warmth! Thanks for playing along this week at CASology, Barb!
ReplyDeleteThanks Babs! I look forward to warm weather!!!! I even am going to meet a fellow blogger, so looking forward to it!!! Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteDarling card and beautiful coloring ! Perfect for ...hot...
ReplyDelete