I try to go outside the box in the CAS challenges and not do the obvious. Every time, repeat every time, I thought of a stamp I found I no longer had it because if had been sold at the craft store garage sale. Twice I started a card but they were not right. Off to the craft store and in a cardboard box on the sidewalk were "lovingly used stamps" and I found this stamp ($2). Is it furry or fuzzy? Don't know but I love the stamp. The image was stamped and heat embossed, then colored with copics.
Stamp - Stampressions "Caterpiller Grid"
Verbiage - Our Craft Lounge
Embossing Folder - Tiny Mosaics
Paper - Kelly, SU!
I stamped two images so I decided to go with color and this card will be donated to Cards for Hospitalized Kids.

Love both of these (although the shading is amazing on the green one, I may be slightly partial to the bright rainbow one!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteLove your furry little caterpillars! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!
ReplyDeleteAw, those little guys look so happy :) Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous find, Barbara ... these are both so cute ... such wriggly, furry caterpillars ... gave me a chuckle! Anita :)
ReplyDelete