Sunday, May 19, 2013

CASology - Week 44 BLOOM







"It doesn't pay to hurry", and you can quote me.  Over a week of struggling with bronchitis and I know where none of my "things" are.  So here is a card I made recently which I am going to submit to this challenge.  This was my first time using bleach and although I have room for improvement I really love the effect.  The stamp (I cannot find it to give credit) was stamped in black pigment ink and then heat embossed.  I used household bleach and a paint brush to apply within the lines of the image.  Supplies were SU! kraft paper, black and SU! designer paper, black grosgrain ribbon and punch.  The verbiage is MFT.  The image has been popped up.



4 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Barbara ... the effect of the bleach on these gorgeous blooms is so subtle, soft and gentle! So sorry to hear you're feeling so wretched ... hope you're feeling better soon and back to your usual creative self! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bleach effect is so pretty! You are braver than I am to attempt anything involving bleach! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do love the bleach on kraft...a very cool effect! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week...hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun card... the bleaching is amazing! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete