Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MUSE Challenge #19


This is my first entry in a  MUSE Challenge.  I die cut my colored image in a similar shape as the muse card, additionally I used soft colors on my leaves and flowers.
I randomly stamped on a piece of Neenah paper stamps from the Our Craft Lounge set Pretty Petals.  The coloring was done with copics.  I used pink pirouette paper to help show off the white in both the card base and the white on the stamped image.
Verbiage was an old stamp without a manufacturer.
Die Cut - Nestabilities Petitie Scalloped Circle
Paper and Corner Punch - SU!

7 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card, Barbara! Great coloring and great take on Michelle's fantastic MUSE inspiration card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love how you reversed my design! Beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful stamping and colouring, Barbara! I love the colour scheme for you take on the Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bright happy flowers are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these beautiful flowers on this pretty take on Michelle's Muse card - thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cheery and pretty card, love the flowers being the focus!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colouring, Barbara ... love how you made the flowers the focal point ... so pretty! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete