Sunday, May 26, 2013

Less is More Week 121 Recipe HUMOUR


This card was made for Less is More challenge humour.
I have had this verbiage for a long time and found it at a rubber stamp show.  There were bins of red rubber images and one had to look at the stamp with a mirror to see what the stamp read.  This is my first time using the verbiage.
The stamped image is Art Impressions and I love the combination of the two stamps.  Years ago when I use to do decorative painting I made a sign that said, "mirror, mirror on the wall I am becoming my mother after all."  So I am glad I could combine these two stamps and come up with a card I find humorous.  The frazzled woman was colored with copics.
Paper  - Kelly, SU!

10 comments:

  1. Hola Babs, your card did make me laugh, because is real like the life.
    great stamps and perfect colouring, well done.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! How fabby is this !That poor lady looks exhausted by life LOL
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, this made me laugh, Barbara ... it's the total abandon of the frazzled woman! Amazing shading, as ever! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great- really made me laugh... I can empathise with that poor woman!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous... what a great sentiment

    thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha...wait a minute! It's true -I'm becoming more like my mom daily! Love your card; you've brightened up my day immensely! thanks so much for commenting on my Thinking of You card; coming from one whose talents and creativity I admire, this is yet another 'sparkle'! Have a fantastic Tuesday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha, Oh dear I think it may happen to us all, Oh noooo! Great card , I love it, :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card.....and oh dear I think we all dread that lol :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great fun!
    If you could link directly to your card it would help us enormously! We would also ask if you could remove the word verification from your blog ! Thanks
    I'm sorry I'm so late visiting but I've been in a rather chilly Italy for the last week on a choir tour!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete