Royal - crown, don't have one. Purple? Purple rose? I looked at a rose book I had purchased at a garage sale for $1 and looking for a purple rose I came across the Queen Elizabeth Rose. So this is my take on the Queen Elizabeth rose which was one of the most popular roses of the twentieth century. To add to the touch of royalty I used Sizzix Diamonds embossing folder.
The verbiage is SU! Serene Spring which was heat embossed.
The rose stamp I no longer have I found it in a "lovingly used" bin at my local craft store. Fortunately for me I had stamped some images before I sold it at a garage sale. The rose was colored with copics R81, R83, R85 and fussy cut and I used pop ups. So here you have my take on the word "royal" a Queen Elizabeth rose.

Love your thought process for this week's cue card! Fabulous! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteOh, it doesn't get more royal than a Queen Elizabeth rose! Your coloring is gorgeous, too...and I love it against the white embossed background. Thanks for playing at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteI love how CASology makes us think outside the box. Love your interpretation of the cue word- and the card is lovely.
ReplyDeletelovely card... clever take on the cue word! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant take on the cue card, Barbara ... rose royalty! Beautiful colouring and dimension, love the diamond embossing! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteAnita thank you for all your kind words on my recent submissions. Congratulations on "another" win for you.
DeleteClever, clever, clever! Love your original take on this cue card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDelete