This week on Less Is More the inspiration is one's front door and this is mine.
We actually have a watering can like this and wish I had placed it on the left side of the door. Our watering can is pretty old and came from Iowa where my in-laws lived.
The card was stamped and colored with copics. The embossing folder is Bloom Dots and I placed a dot of At You Spica markers in the center of the flowers.
Stamp - SU! Thoughts of Father
Paper - Neenah, Gina K
Folder - Bloom Dots
Copics and At You Spicas
What a lovely colour front door Barbara and a very pretty card!
ReplyDeletePretty card. Love the embossing. Loving the colour of your front door too! x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous summer card Babs, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs
Maarit
Love the colour of your front door, Barbara, and what a wonderful card ... such a pretty image and gorgeous embossing! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous colour on your door Babs and I love the watering can and little robin on your card:)
ReplyDeleteVal x