Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Ardyth


Happy Birthday Ardyth,
Thank you for always having a kind word and for continuing to inspire me in my quest for making clean and simple cards.
Best Wishes,
Barbara

Note:  The paper colors represent the seven colors in the rainbow.  Each 1 1/4" circle was punched and then I heat embossed the letters.  The letters spell out happy bday.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this - the black letters on the bright colours and the 'chopped up' words - this is so cool! Thank you so much for coming to my lovely surprise birthday party, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your "Ardycard" is fantastic! I'm so happy you joined in the fun and linked up on my blog party! I think this is my first time here and I'm so happy to meet you. I've enjoyed visiting your older posts and seeing your creations!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Ardyth-ness, Barbara ... a rainbow of colours, circles and bold lettering ... just fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete