For this week's CASology card the theme is care. At least 50% of the cards I make are for Operation Write Home and one aspect of the organization is "Any Hero" letters. Sadly there are military personnel who receive little or no mail from home. So Any Hero letters are written with a message of encouragement and gratitude and these letters are distributed by the chaplain. This card is clean and simple enough that I could make more easily. When I am on vacation I write my hero letters.
Stamp - Stampendous "Biker Bee"
Verbiage - SU!
Paper - Kelly, SU!
Copic markers, At You Spica pens, Copic Muliliner .3 pen
The linework was done with the multiliner. I also used pop-ups behind the stamped image.
I love this sweet card and I admire the fact that you write so many "any hero" letters...I have done a few myself, but you have inspired me to do more! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteA very sweet image for your card. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!
ReplyDeleteLove this fun, patriotic image in bold, bright colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous image, Barbara, and such an amazing cause you support ... awesome! Anita :)
ReplyDelete