Saturday, March 19, 2016

CASology "DOODLE"



I began this card by stamping the crayon but decided I did not want to color, I wanted to doodle and that is what I did.  When waiting on the phone for a service person to help me I doodle and usually flowers and silly lines.  This is what I have done, drawing what came to mine or what picture was in front of me.  I like black and white cards so no color but I did select to take the photo on my work mat.  Guess this "doodle" card is a bit silly but then so is the cue word.  Will I send this card?  You bet my long-time friend of over fifty years will love it and probably recycle it to a friend.

Stamp - Lawn Fawn "color my world"
Paper - watercolor, Michaels white card stock, SU! black
Other - Copic  MultiLiner 0.3






6 comments:

  1. Love your " silly " card its fun and very original and adorable.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic doodle!! love the mug! so clever!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good little doodler you are, Barb! It looks more like for-reals drawing to me! I usually end up with goofy things that have little resemblance to real-life objects when I doodle! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would love to be able to doodle like this!
    You did a fabulous job!
    Thanks for joining CASology !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun doodling. Love all the little items you doodled, and I'm sure that your friend will love the card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome doodling. I wish I was as brave. You did a great job. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete