OMG Easter is almost here so I thought I would submit one card. I made this card for my beginning card making group to introduce them to POP (paint chips, ombre and punches). The paper is plain white card stock, and then I punched five colors of paint chips and attached them and popped the front two. Using my Copic multi-liner pen and a ruler I made lines around the card and left room for the simple sentiment. That is it, pretty easy and the ladies loved it. This was not the only card I made using the chips and punches but this was the favorite, and they punched various shapes for over an hour.
Paper - white card stock (Michael's), paint chips (thank you Home Depot)
Stamp and Punch - SU!
Pen - Copic multi-liner 0.3


Oh, I love your pretty eggs -- what a fabulous idea to diecut them from paint chips! Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteClever, cool and so fun, Barb ... those pastel eggs are fabulous! I'm soooo far behind ... going for a gentle meander through your recent creations ... will be back with a comment or two along the way! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete